Apr 13, 2009

He Is Not Here!

He Is Not Here!
He Was Raised,
Just as He Said.

From darkness and pain
To the brilliance of resurrection
Despair to triumphant hope!

The tomb is empty
Christ Has Risen!
What glory there is in this message.

There is depth and beauty
To this unfathomable mystery
By grace, God still blesses this world
Making us new creations every day.

He enters our lives again and again
Sometimes in the most unlikely of circumstances
Sometimes in the most unusual ways.

Jesus is seeking us
Desiring to quench our thirst 
Longing to fill our hunger
And draw us closely to Him
In the most intimate of relationships.

Life-Changing
Life-Saving
Life-Giving Savior
Dying to see me free
Rising to conquer death
And to live inside of me joyously.

The Easter message leaves me with incredible joy
And renews a jubilant hope that transform my life
Through suffering, pain, difficulty I have pondered the cross
And I know I am forever changed.  

The beauty of the cross
The realization of the great pain endured
The deep measure of the sacrifice given
And the glory of the empty tomb
Leaves me with hope that is unmeasurable.

All is well.
Jesus is risen.
Love is victorious.



No comments: